Colorado State University continues to boast one of the nation's most successful athletic programs. The University and the entire athletic department is committed to providing the most efficient and effective support for all student-athletes. The Rams' Student-Athlete Support Services department provides academic, educational, intellectual and personal development support for more than 350 CSU student-athletes. The goal of the Student-Athlete Support Services department is to assist in the development of every student-athlete in reaching the individual's fullest potential.
CSU CALENDAR EVENTS:
- Money Smart week at the LIBRARY !!! see a list of details here.
- Rommate Roundup 4/9 5:00-7:00 pm at LSC 220-222
- CSU's Pet First Aid Day 4/12 8:00-10:00 am at Vet Teaching Hospital
The Career Center & Writing Center are back this semester ! Take advantage of these great resources and sign-up today !
TED Talks that will change your life.
TED-which stands for Technology, Entertainment and Design — features "ideas worth spreading." The speaker series launched in 1984, and there are now more than 1,400 TED talks available online.
- Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Sheryl Sandberg: Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders